Pre-Wedding to Now

Friday, November 4, 2011

Inspiration Boards for Our Wedding

After the engagement pictures, wedding planning really began.  This was so difficult since I was living in Dallas and my mom and Barbara were in Longview.  I began by looking at so many websites/magazines and getting ideas and DIY crafts, since Michael had convinced me we were getting married in 2015.  I hadn't starting dreaming about the wedding yet! So here are some of my inspiration boards for our wedding.

                                           We made our save the dates on Adobe with this template.


                                                   I loved the coral fabric samples at the bottom!


                             This is the picture I showed my stylist at Salon PINK for the rehearsal dinner.

                                          Trevor, Jennifer and Mallory on the day I bought the dress.


                                               Loved the coral bridesmaid dresses here.


                                          It was too late for coral peonies, so we used huge coral garden roses.
             I saw decorations from Iron Inspired in Longview at a Bridal fair and thought they would be perfect.

~ Actual wedding pictures to come! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment