Pre-Wedding to Now

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Favorite Wedding Pictures



One of the greatest Matron of Honors ever.  

I was so thankful for all of our out of town guests coming down.  The Rutledge's came from California and Virginia, and the Yantz's from Tennesse, North Carolina and Virginia.

Love my Kinz!


Grandma Yantz was telling me how happy she was to have the wedding indoors in August.  I've lived through one too many Texas summers to be that crazy!

English Minter - always helps keep me calm when I'm hyper.

The bridesmaid gifts

Handsome groom and groomsmen.

The dresses looked pink outside and....

....the orange color popped inside.

Rutledge side

Jerebs & the Williams!

Can't wait to try our cake on 8.13.2012


Romisa being so cute here!

Was this before or after the break down... ?

One of the few moments we felt peaceful and calm.


I'm finally getting around to blogging the wedding!  Here's a few of my favorites from the rehearsal dinner to the big night.  Thank goodness for Mallory Williams, my MOH, being there with her camera at all times! First the bridesmaid luncheon at Roseville Bed and Breakfast on Friday a.m. then the rehearsal dinner at Tyler Street Bistro Friday night. Finally, the wedding at First Baptist Church on Saturday and reception at Arabella Manor.

No comments:

Post a Comment