Pre-Wedding to Now

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Triathlon

So... It's been a while.  But we have been too busy to even stop and think about blogging.  I have been busy finishing up things with the school and Michael has been busy training for his triathlon and busy with work.  So here's a snapshot of happenings in College Station (and Dallas)...(and San Francisco).


First things first.  Yay for summer! For years, I have been conditioned to be out of school and off work  during the summer, so of course it is my favorite season. 

You know it's summer when you have too much produce sitting out all over the counters.


Our first cookout of the summer.  Michael grills some mean zucchinis :)
 

For a contest at work, Michael entered and ran a triathlon. 


He was exhausted by the end but swears he didn't walk!


He beat his time by 10 seconds!  Official time was 2:59:50.

Just for fun, some quotes I heard while waiting for Michael to finish:
"I haven't been working out so I decided to do a traithlon".
"I'm just doing this triathlon to train for my Iron Man next weekend".
Crazy fools!


No comments:

Post a Comment