Pre-Wedding to Now

Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine's Day and a Craft

Valentine's Day 2013 was a milestone.  Michael finally figured out to put a card with the gift. And he wrote in it.  And signed his name. Also, I realized all I had to do was get a card and make dinner, and some other things that shouldn't be mentioned here.  V-day is WAY easier for girls. 
 
To get in the V-day mood, I made a burlap wreath for the front door.  So easy, and everything was from hobby lobby.  Thanks to Artastic Craft Studio, College Station!
 
 
Buy a wire wreath skeleton, 3" burlap (1 roll), floral wire, a letter, paint, and paintbrush.

Attach the burlap to wreath at each junction using floral wire.  Go around 3 times.

Paint your letter on BOTH sides if you have glass on your front door.
 

Hang the letter from the top of the wreath skeleton with the floral wire, attach bow, and ENJOY.

This is so true!


I don't care that he went to HEB on the way home from work.  It was perfect :)
 


 So I think this Valentine's day was a success, especially since I didn't have to watch Twilight at the end of the day. How did yours truly do this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment