Pre-Wedding to Now

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Anti-resolutions 2013

I have done New Year's resolutions for 10 years, and ONE year actually stuck to it.  I actually flossed every day in 2010.  I still floss all the time.  So this year, I decided to make some that make my life easier, rather than harder. 


1.  Read the bible all the way through.  Game plan: instead of reading at bedtime and falling asleep, download spoken Word app for my phone and listen to 3 chapters on my commute home.  If I still lived in Dallas, I could probably read the Bible through 2 or 3 times :)


from whirlingwind.com

2. Workout three times a week.  Game plan: now that I'm working until 5 (blah) instead of 4, I will go to the gym during my lunch hour for a body barre class, and do 2 workouts AT work.  See...? Life easier?  Since we have treadmills and weights, I'm going to get a quick workout in during lunch instead of after work in 35 degree cold when I'm tired and hungry. 

This will be me:
Funny Workplace Ecard: Your office workouts are starting to freak people out.

What are your resolutions and have you kept them up for 15 days....?

1 comment:

  1. I like your well balanced resolutions. I think you can stick to them!! Have a happy 2013. Mom

    ReplyDelete